How do you fix a phone that gets the "Unfortunately Google Play services has stopped" error?

harmonyslovehp

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
How do you fix a phone that gets the "Unfortunately Google Play services has stopped" error?

I have an LG Sunrise that's through TracFone and for a few days now I've been getting this error and it has made it so that I can hardly use the phone. I have already searched the internet for ways to fix it and have tried rebooting it, clearing the caches and data, logging in and out of my Google account, disabling and then re-enabling the Play Store (Which just caused me to not be able to access the Play Store at all now). I have deleted apps that I thought may have been causing the issue. I have turned it off for an extended period of time and then turned it back on. I have unmounted the SD card and then remounted it. I have run out of options and this is my last effort at finding out what is wrong before I get a new phone. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: How do you fix a phone that gets the "Unfortunately Google Play services has stopped" error?

I believe that might be an update for Google play services issue.
Do you see any pending updates in your notifications?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey