Any Android app that tracks a touch to screen with timer?

amjmas

Nov 25, 2018
Visit site
Instead of app that tracks how many times you tap on the screen or like a tally counter, I am looking for an app that can start or track the time by keeping the screen touched.

For example, if I keep my finger pressed on screen for 10 seconds, the app will record that 10 seconds until I move my finger away.

I am looking for this app anywhere even on Google Store, but could not find it and I don't know the best term to search for it either.

Whether the app supports multitouch tracking or only single touch, doesn't matter. As long long as the app starts the timer the moment the screen is touched, it is okay.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Just to be clear, are you looking to track cumulative time (3 seconds here plus 7 seconds there plus 2.5 seconds there = 12.5 seconds total)?

Or, just single events?

amjmas

Nov 25, 2018
Visit site
Cumulative time could be better. But I assume it can be reset at any time. It's like normal timer or stopwatch on most android phone, but it starts the time by only touching the phone's screen (on any area or maybe a button-like area) and time pauses/stops when the touch is released.