Version history of Google Play apps?

QualifiedNoob346

Feb 1, 2019
Visit site
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to see the version history of apps on the play store. I noticed that iOS has this feature, but I haven't found anything like this on the play store. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Cheers

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've never seen any way to do that for the Play Store. You might consider App Annie, but I'm not sure if their analytics include a version history.

bloodplanet

Dec 28, 2018
Visit site
I think it is not available on Google Play. But some other stores still have that feature. But I'm not sure they are safe or not, because I only use Google Play. If you want to find these stores, just google the name of the app you want to find, it will show you tons of alternatives there.

JudgeDeadd

Nov 28, 2019
Visit site
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to see the version history of apps on the play store. I noticed that iOS has this feature, but I haven't found anything like this on the play store. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Cheers

The Google Play app database at appbrain.com has a version history complete with dates. Look for any app there and there should be a "changelog" section.