Help me guys, i have trouble with my download speed on play store and any other google apps. My internet speed 2.5 Mbps for download and then i got just 600kbps on google play store and streaming on youtube, can any one help me for this trouble, honestly im starting frustated. Thank you in advance
    06-06-2019 09:25 AM
    Measure your speed on speedtest.net using a server in the area that Google is located. (They have servers all over, so that's going to take a little detective work on your part.)

You don't have "an internet speed", you have an internet speed from a given server. The "up to" speed your provider tells you is just "if we get packets for you faster than this, they'll be throttles, so you won't receive them any faster". But "up to" includes 0.

If your speed from the area that Google's server that you're accessing is 600kbps, that's because the internet path between that server and your provider is slow - and there's nothing anyone can do about that. That's just how the internet works.
    06-06-2019 03:50 PM