Google+ Invites on eBay... Legit?

linas#AC

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, so I'm not one to put my email in a public forum to request someone send me a google plus invite. On the other hand, the compulsive early adopter in me is more than happy to shell out a dollar or two on ebay to get an early invite to Google plus since I've been dying to check it out.

Does anyone know if getting an invite through eBay is legit? From what I understood, sending out invites from an existing Google plus account was shut down a couple of hours after it was opened sometime early last week. If this is the case, how can someone still sell an invite through eBay if the invites are currently closed? Something here doesn't quite add up to me....

Fumetsu

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I wouldnt do this. Invites are up and down sporatically and theres no guarantee youll get in by paying for one on eBay. If you dont want to post publically, you can PM me your gmail and ill send one, though be aware it may not immediately work due to capacity. I cant believe people aretrying to sell this on eBay, seems shady to me. :-\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18