Huddle and Hangout

ibejack96

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to communicate (IM) between someone on a phone and on a computer with G+? Like can huddle and hangout communicate in someway? I know Gtalk is always an option, but it's easier to connect with people on Google+.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to communicate (IM) between someone on a phone and on a computer with G+? Like can huddle and hangout communicate in someway? I know Gtalk is always an option, but it's easier to connect with people on Google+.
No, they're two different services completely.

If you're looking for a way to respond to texts through your desktop in general though, Google Voice can do it if you use it, or else there is Mighty Text or Clockworkmod just released this week his DesktopSMS where it routes all texts through Google Talk (or whichever chat client you prefer like Trillian.)

ibejack96

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
No, they're two different services completely.

If you're looking for a way to respond to texts through your desktop in general though, Google Voice can do it if you use it, or else there is Mighty Text or Clockworkmod just released this week his DesktopSMS where it routes all texts through Google Talk (or whichever chat client you prefer like Trillian.)

no, i was wondering if there was a way to "chat" between the mobile app and the desktop web client

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Oh, well in that case, no.

You can easily integrate your G+ people into Google Talk but I guess you're looking for something easier than the easy way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37