Is there a way to communicate (IM) between someone on a phone and on a computer with G+? Like can huddle and hangout communicate in someway? I know Gtalk is always an option, but it's easier to connect with people on Google+.
    07-16-2011 10:45 AM
    Is there a way to communicate (IM) between someone on a phone and on a computer with G+? Like can huddle and hangout communicate in someway? I know Gtalk is always an option, but it's easier to connect with people on Google+.
    No, they're two different services completely.

If you're looking for a way to respond to texts through your desktop in general though, Google Voice can do it if you use it, or else there is Mighty Text or Clockworkmod just released this week his DesktopSMS where it routes all texts through Google Talk (or whichever chat client you prefer like Trillian.)
    07-16-2011 12:24 PM
    No, they're two different services completely.

If you're looking for a way to respond to texts through your desktop in general though, Google Voice can do it if you use it, or else there is Mighty Text or Clockworkmod just released this week his DesktopSMS where it routes all texts through Google Talk (or whichever chat client you prefer like Trillian.)
    no, i was wondering if there was a way to "chat" between the mobile app and the desktop web client
    07-19-2011 08:28 PM
    Oh, well in that case, no.

You can easily integrate your G+ people into Google Talk but I guess you're looking for something easier than the easy way.
    07-19-2011 09:03 PM