Photos from Posts. ANNOYING!

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
So every time I add share a photo from my phone to Google+ it just adds it in a post; and, sometimes that is good. It goes into a album "Photos from Posts". Great. THEN! It makes a sub album for each date that you upload a photo. So I have like 12 albums with 1 picture in them. Not annoying you? I sync picasa with my phone and have all these albums in there. ANNOYING!

Is there a way to change this so it doesn't break them down into sub albums?

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
So every time I add share a photo from my phone to Google+ it just adds it in a post; and, sometimes that is good. It goes into a album "Photos from Posts". Great. THEN! It makes a sub album for each date that you upload a photo. So I have like 12 albums with 1 picture in them. Not annoying you? I sync picasa with my phone and have all these albums in there. ANNOYING!

Is there a way to change this so it doesn't break them down into sub albums?

I'm sure this is something Google will be working on. Remember out its still in beta. Those kinks will be worked out.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure this is something Google will be working on. Remember out its still in beta. Those kinks will be worked out.

I figured that. I already sent them a load of feedback on certain issues. Like right now I have this bug stemming from this.

I had posted a photo which went into one of these albums. Finally, I was like forget it. I'm waiting till they change this and deleted the photo. When I did that it also deleted the post it was in; which, someone had posted a comment to as I was deleting it. So; now, I have an notification for a comment to this post that when clicked on says: post no longer exists. And the notification keeps coming back after it's cleared. Only on the website though; not on the android app.

Just wondering if there was something I was missing.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The app needs a little work -- hopefully its going to get a good update before the service is open to the masses :)

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
The app needs a little work -- hopefully its going to get a good update before the service is open to the masses :)

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I'm sure it will. It's already gotten what, 2? And, for still being beta: it's a better app then most apps. Even that one they call Facebook that's been around for how long now?

deeno35

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
This problem still persists ~1yr later. It's how they are handling different "permissions" per photos from what I can tell.

Even worse than what you mention is that I can't seem to figure out how to download the entire "Photos from posts" album without clicking on each and every album. Has anybody figured out how to do that?