Google+ video privacy issues

Cornholeo

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok helping my brother out here:
He made a video with his new GoPro camera and posted it to Google+/Youtube. He set it to private to be viewed by family circle. I can view his video on PC running Win8.1 through Google+ with no problem. I cannot view the video on my Samsung Note10.1 2014 version or my S4 and both give the same error: " This video is private." Does not make sense that I can view via PC but not mobile Android.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok helping my brother out here:
He made a video with his new GoPro camera and posted it to Google+/Youtube. He set it to private to be viewed by family circle. I can view his video on PC running Win8.1 through Google+ with no problem. I cannot view the video on my Samsung Note10.1 2014 version or my S4 and both give the same error: " This video is private." Does not make sense that I can view via PC but not mobile Android.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
So the question is why can't you see it on the Samsung's? As opposed to why can you see it on the PC?
It seems privacy is working so it seems your signed in differently on the mobile devices. What have you tried so far? Signed out and back in again? Rebooted devices? Tried using the app or conversely a web browser. Signed in and out of G+?