Why does my phone basically keep saying no connection everytime I try to sign into my Google+ account?

A

AC Question

Basically my phone keeps saying no connection everytime I try to sign into my google+ account

So I'm trying to update my google play services but it says authentication is required and I need to sign into google to verify so everytime I try to do that google+ says no connection try again when I know my wifi is on and I even tried to use my data and it didn't work either please help.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Basically my phone keeps saying no connection everytime I try to sign into my google+ account

So I'm trying to update my google play services but it says authentication is required and I need to sign into google to verify so everytime I try to do that google+ says no connection try again when I know my wifi is on and I even tried to use my data and it didn't work either please help.

Welcome to Android Central!

Try going in to your settings, applications, all apps, go to the Google Play app and clear the data. See if that fixes the issue. You may need to clear the data from your Google Play Services as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37