Already on Google+? Add your name here

Bimmerz

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Thx to cggeek911 - I am in as of today too! :)

bimmerz408 at Gmail dot com <--- So that the spam bots don't pick it up! Feel free to add me if you want, creating an Android Buddy circle. Thx - see you on the other side!

Last edited:
Reactions: cggeek911

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
There is support for Google+ to be added to your AC account... any of you guys want just add me to your circle :p

Sent from my Nexus S

Bimmerz

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
because you tried using a username, try the full number in the link of your G+ profile page.

No, I was saying that his G+ circle icon that he created, wasn't working. As far as I know, mine works fine - and everyone else's that I have clicked on worked for me. :)

pinmonky

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
No, I was saying that his G+ circle icon that he created, wasn't working. As far as I know, mine works fine - and everyone else's that I have clicked on worked for me. :)

Actually your's gives the dreaded 404 too. If you hover over the link, you can see the address is doubled.

Reactions: Bimmerz

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm in. Can you get it from my G+ profile ID above & right? I don't really know what were doing, but I want to be a part :p

Bimmerz

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Actually your's gives the dreaded 404 too. If you hover over the link, you can see the address is doubled.

Aww crapola! Thx for the heads up! I'll see if I can fix it. :)

Ok, I think it's fixed now - again, thx for letting me know!

Last edited: