A better way to keep track of Google+ Invitations

googol

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Since demand for Google+ invitations is so high, I think crowd-sourcing might be a good idea and I have created a form on Google Docs that you can submit your email to. https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...mkey=dGczQzRfOEJVV1d5Vmh6RDlJVDB2cHc6MQ#gid=0

This will be make keeping track of invitations easier. Anyone on the inside, please PM me your google email so I can share the spreadsheet and we can all start sending out invites.

EDIT: I am hearing that some people are not able to get in because Google has again disabled it. Could someone who got the invite please confirm? In the meantime, I have disabled the spreadhsheet temporarily until Google opens it up again.

EDIT: Regrettably, :( I have had to shut down the spreadsheet because it was hard for just myself to send out the invites. I will be deleting the spreadsheet, so you don't have to worry about data mining :D (unless you posted your email somewhere publicly). If anyone else wants to set up something similar, just create a form on Google Docs and share the link to the Live form.

EDIT: Last batch of invites have been sent and the spreadsheet has been deleted. Have fun on Google+ :)

Last edited:

googol

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Anybody that sent in their email address should have received an email containing a Google+ share from me. See if that works for you all and please confirm if it did.

Reactions: renegademoose

googol

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I will be checking the spreadsheet periodically to see if there are any additions. I will send out invites in batches once I get a few of them.

Reactions: darrylmendo

Traxion

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Anybody that sent in their email address should have received an email containing a Google+ share from me. See if that works for you all and please confirm if it did.

It worked for me this morning around 8:15AM CST as well, but I have some friends saying they cant join now because of capacity issues. Anyone confirm?

googol

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Can anybody that got an invite confirm that you are/are not able to get in? If it is recent (within the past few hours) information, that would be great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non