New Nexus 6 from play store

rookie84

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
So I just got an N6 because of the price drop and requested a Project Fi invite a couple days after the site went live.

I'm currently on Verizon but my contract just ended and I'm going month to month while I impatiently wait a Fi invite. Is it worth activating the N6 on Verizon while I wait? Or will I have to jump through extra hoops when I get invited?

Am I over thinking this? Lol.

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
So I just got an N6 because of the price drop and requested a Project Fi invite a couple days after the site went live.

I'm currently on Verizon but my contract just ended and I'm going month to month while I impatiently wait a Fi invite. Is it worth activating the N6 on Verizon while I wait? Or will I have to jump through extra hoops when I get invited?

Am I over thinking this? Lol.

Thanks!

i'd be chomping at the bit to use the Nexus 6 so i'd activate on VZW then move as desired. should not be a problem to transfer and/or port.

good luck.

rookie84

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys! Looks like I'm going to need a smaller sim card. I'll have to see if i can make it to a Verizon store in the next couple of days.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Got my invite two days ago. Ordered the N6. Should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to see if my coverage gets marginally better. I wouldn't activate it just yet, I'd wait for the invite. Can't be much longer.

Posted via the Android Central App on my 5.1 X Pure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol