The Fi swag has arrived!

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
My Project Fi swag has arrived! Very nice quality on everything. I will use the heck out of that battery and case. Headphones, not so much.
uploadfromtaptalk1434070059426.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MoneyMike84

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I received my sim card today and activated it. I'm wondering if they will send me one of these welcome kits? My lte speeds are very slow... Not sure what network I'm on but I'm getting about 2 mb down.

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Download Signal Check Pro, it will show you specifically what network and band you are connected to.

MoneyMike84

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Download Signal Check Pro, it will show you specifically what network and band you are connected to.

I was on T-Mobile but I'm thinking it was because my phone wasn't fully activated yet. Now I'm getting between 20-30mb down. I'm very surprised that my signal strength is even better than Verizon in my area.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
My Project Fi swag has arrived! Very nice quality on everything. I will use the heck out of that battery and case. Headphones, not so much.

Yeah... those have to be the worst designed headphones I've ever seen. Not sure what they were thinking -- why not just include a headphone splitter in the box? I don't need one permanently attached to my headphones...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca