Hey all, been on Fi for about three days now. Everything's cool so far.

One question. Friends' caller ID used to show my name when I was on Verizon, now their caller ID shows me simply as "wireless caller." Will Fi change this to my name on its own in a while, or do I need to change some setting on my end?

Thanks!
    09-11-2015 09:35 AM

One question. Friends' caller ID used to show my name when I was on Verizon, now their caller ID shows me simply as "wireless caller." Will Fi change this to my name on its own in a while, or do I need to change some setting on my end?
    As I recall from the same question on the Official Project Fi Google+ Community, this is a pretty standard condition and can only be fixed (if at all) by calling Fi Support since they have to change something in the back-end database(s) - there is no setting you can change yourself.

--
    Alex
    09-12-2015 09:33 AM

After doing a search in the Fi Community for Caller ID, a few things came up:

--
    Alex
    09-12-2015 09:49 AM