Bluetooth and Fi issue?

angelbones1

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm posting in this thread to see if anyone else is having this issue. On the 6p forum there are several people complaining about Bluetooth connections. Not everybody though, and that included myself. That is, until I switched BACK to Project Fi. I started with Fi in November for about two weeks, with no issues, but Verizon forced me back temporarily because they were trying to jack me around with fees for leaving (long story, don't ask). So, when the Verizon issue got resolved, I switched back to Fi about three weeks ago. I've noticed that Bluetooth now often disconnects in my car. (Btw, the only place I use Bluetooth). I never had the problem with Verizon and when I had Fi for a couple weeks in November, I never had an issue. Is this a phone issue? Is this related to any updates since November? Since there have been several complaints on the 6p forum, is this a "fix" that Google may be sending in a future update? Just not sure where I should start to resolve the problem. Thanks for any advice.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a 6P on Project Fi. I use Bluetooth earbuds at the gym five mornings a week for an hour and 15 minutes each time and never suffer a disconnect. I also regularly use Bluetooth in one of my cars (VW eGolf) with no disconnects.

[edit]
Oh yeah, I also use (simultaneously with the earbuds) a Bluetooth heart rate monitor chest strap...

MonicaDien

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I've been having this issue recently. I can only get Bluetooth to reconnect if I manually switch over to T-Mobile. I have no idea why, and everyone is telling me that it's not Fi, but I've never had this problem before.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835