how much will it cost for a Verizon UDP customer who uses 59gb per month to switch to Project Fi

LailaAK

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
how much will it cost for a Verizon UDP customer who
uses 59gb per month to switch to Project Fi?

I'm trying to figure out if my 5th grade math teacher was
wrong about calling me "bad at math" over 30 years ago.
Those three little words stayed with me all these years. :(

Is it $610 per month? $20 plus $590 for 59gb of data?
Or is that wrong? Seems like a 5th grader can figure it
out, so I guess I'm not smarter than a 5th grader? :(

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it would be $610 + tax, minus (or plus) whatever data more or less than 59GB of data you actually used.

I should add that, additionally, there is the cost of buying a Nexus 5X/6/6P or a Pixel phone, if you don't already have one.

LailaAK

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
It is $10/GB, not $1/GB. You might want to recompute that.

somewhat glad to see that I'm not the only one with limited math skills.

how do i apply for a job working for The Trump Organization's accounting department? Or the Clinton IT team?

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
That would be one heck of a phone bill. Lol hopefully they're not crazy enough to do that I've used 200 megabytes in the past so it could eventually one day be a good deal for me.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
so Project Fi will end up costing more? does this mean Project Fi only makes sense for people whose typical monthly usage is around 10GB or less?

Project Fi is good if you're around WiFi.

What Ry said is correct. If you have lots of wifi points around Project Fi tries to connect to open ones that are known to be "good" and then tunnel your information through a VPN so people can't see it on the open network. It is good if you have this luxury -- but if you rely on cellular a lot more then Fi is not good. Fi is good for low data users.

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Project Fi is great for users like me and my spouse. We're almost always connected to WiFi. My cellular data usage is under 1GB per month. My spouse's cellular data usage is minuscule. Last month, our combined Project Fi bill was $43.57.

Project Fi works great for us because we're both low cellular data users. Obviously, anyone who anticipates using 59 GB of cellular data per month should never consider Project Fi. ;)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty