Been with Project Fi since June 2016. There was one short brief period of time where I had paused service and then canceled. Started it back thinking the I could save some money and stay below 1GB data.

Now with new job and no wifi available 1GB isn't sufficient heck 2GB not sufficent. I love the concept of Project Fi but don't mind the Google phones but the data options need some revamping. Also Sprint speeds were abysmal, T-mobile was the work horse for me in the area I spend my time on Network. But even then, the speed was lacking when compared to nearly every one else.... Straight Talk, H2O, GoPhone, BOOST, and every one of the maje 4 including Sprint.

I'll check back in a year or two to see if Project Fi has evolved to better meet my needs.
    06-21-2017 09:28 PM
    Been with Project Fi since June 2016. There was one short brief period of time where I had paused service and then canceled. Started it back thinking the I could save some money and stay below 1GB data.

Now with new job and no wifi available 1GB isn't sufficient heck 2GB not sufficent. I love the concept of Project Fi but don't mind the Google phones but the data options need some revamping. Also Sprint speeds were abysmal, T-mobile was the work horse for me in the area I spend my time on Network. But even then, the speed was lacking when compared to nearly every one else.... Straight Talk, H2O, GoPhone, BOOST, and every one of the maje 4 including Sprint.

I'll check back in a year or two to see if Project Fi has evolved to better meet my needs.
    Yeah Project Fi is good if you're a low data user ... If you use a few GB though it becomes expensive.
    06-26-2017 12:06 PM
    In the same boat... Been pausing the service without missing it...
    07-13-2017 06:22 PM