do you use Hangouts with Fi? and how many GB you use per month?

AbAll87

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Hangouts with my project Fi. I like it for texts but I hate it for talking on the phone. I can't use Bluetooth when on a call while using Hangouts. Do you use Hangouts? Or are you satisfied with pixel message?

Also it's my first month and I did really bad managing my data. I have my data saver on all the time now. ( I have an OG Pixel) So my question is, how much data you use per month?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I use Hangouts for my texting, and I'm apparently REALLY good about managing my data usage.

My last few months are as follow:
0.43 GB
0.364 GB
0.646 GB
0.58 GB

Current month is at 0.53 GB but I was on a cruise last week and used some data while in Nassau (Bahamas) so we could do some navigation while walking the town, plus any large data syncs that might have happened when I got connected. December was a little high but I was on a trip for work that month.

AbAll87

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
wow that's great! next month, I'm hoping to not go over 1 GB... this month, I'm almost at 3GB .

with data saver, I am better, if not, I would easily be at 5-6 GB this month

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I use Hangouts for my texting, and I'm apparently REALLY good about managing my data usage.

My last few months are as follow:
0.43 GB
0.364 GB
0.646 GB
0.58 GB

Current month is at 0.53 GB but I was on a cruise last week and used some data while in Nassau (Bahamas) so we could do some navigation while walking the town, plus any large data syncs that might have happened when I got connected. December was a little high but I was on a trip for work that month.
That's impressively low data usage. I'm not sure I could do that.