Horrible service when Google Fi phone stuck in "shipped"

dyastrab

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a LG G7 ThinQ on 11/27/18. The phone still hasn't arrived. I've called Google 3 times and used their chat 4 times. Google has escalated the issue to Shipping and Refunds twice and still can't figure out what happened. I've tried cancelling the order but they won't give me back my money because the phone is listed as shipped.

FedEx told me last week that that the label was created but they never received the package from Google.

Hopefully it will work out. If anyone knows a way to fix this, please respond.

cgb77

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue with my Pixel 3 ordered on Black Friday. It took three tries, but I finally got a call back from support & they looked into it. I never received confirmation from the support rep, but the following day, my phone finally shipped and it arrived six days later than originally expected.

Erinjayala

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
Google Fi support is HORRIBLE!!! First of all, my pixel 3 microphone stopped working after 3 days. I looked online and it seemed like a common occurrence. I contacted support and they arranged for a replacement. They told me go ahead and order my replacement and not to worry because I wouldn't be charged (Its a $799 phone). I gullibley proceeded and guess what? It immediately was charged and caused me to overdraw my account. I contacted them and thus began my 5 hour call to resolve this matter, even though I never got a satisfactory resolution. In the end, I just wanted them to cancel my order and do a regular replacement procedure that didn't involve an Authorization Hold. After hours of being put on hold and passed around I was assured that the order was cancelled. The next day I contacted them again to make sure they had in fact cancelled the order and they hadn't. I had to file a claim with my bank which will still take up to 10 days to resolve. I can't believe Google has such terrible support. Their own employees were frustrated by their convoluted processes. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Fi!

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Google Fi support is HORRIBLE!!! First of all, my pixel 3 microphone stopped working after 3 days. I looked online and it seemed like a common occurrence. I contacted support and they arranged for a replacement. They told me go ahead and order my replacement and not to worry because I wouldn't be charged (Its a $799 phone). I gullibley proceeded and guess what? It immediately was charged and caused me to overdraw my account. I contacted them and thus began my 5 hour call to resolve this matter, even though I never got a satisfactory resolution. In the end, I just wanted them to cancel my order and do a regular replacement procedure that didn't involve an Authorization Hold. After hours of being put on hold and passed around I was assured that the order was cancelled. The next day I contacted them again to make sure they had in fact cancelled the order and they hadn't. I had to file a claim with my bank which will still take up to 10 days to resolve. I can't believe Google has such terrible support. Their own employees were frustrated by their convoluted processes. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Fi!

What does this have to do with Google Fi? Recent Android update problems to the Pixel are well know and this is one of them.

Chuck Finley69

Trusted Member
Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
What does this have to do with Google Fi? Recent Android update problems to the Pixel are well know and this is one of them.

Between title of thread and previous comments, this seems to have everything to do with Fi customer service or better, lack of customer service.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Between title of thread and previous comments, this seems to have everything to do with Fi customer service or better, lack of customer service.

I was referring specifically to the poster who was talking about Fi. The original poster is talking about his/her experiencing in ordering an LG G7 phone and the delays in receiving it. That had nothing to do with Fi. The poster complaining about Fi also posted the same comment in a Fi thread and that is indeed appropriate.

Chuck Finley69

Trusted Member
Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I was referring specifically to the poster who was talking about Fi. The original poster is talking about his/her experiencing in ordering an LG G7 phone and the delays in receiving it. That had nothing to do with Fi. The poster complaining about Fi also posted the same comment in a Fi thread and that is indeed appropriate.

Where do you suggest thread move ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon