I just joined Fi a week ago. I moved 4 phones over from AT&T, my unlocked Pixel 3xl,
    My daughters new Pixel 3a, my wife's LG G6, and my mother in laws Galaxy S9. So far, I have tried to get my phone and my daughters phone to receive Visual voicemail, but so far I cannot get the suckers to work. I have played with every single setting I could find in reference to the visual voicemail, and nada

If I call the number or long press 1 I can get it to call the service, and if I have the "call to listen" option checked I can get the voicemails, but I never receive ANY notification of a new voicemail, and never see one in the voicemail tab in the dialer. Is this broken? or is there something wrong with my account?

I have also tried to get it up and running on my Wife's LG G6, but get an error during setup. And I have not tried yet on my mother in laws to get it working.
    07-17-2019 01:57 AM
    With the pixel you should be able to go to the phone app and then to the voicemail. The first pic is in the voicemail tab. The second is after I select the voicemail. It allows me to play the voicemail and if it is transcribed I can read it. Not sure about other brands.
    11-10-2019 09:03 PM