How to recover everything possible from a lost phone? In addition to restoring the last backup when

stongmamuwo

Feb 3, 2022
Visit site
I lost my phone, it has never been turned on since then, my goal is to recover as much as possible from the old phone, do you have any advice? I tried to restore the last backup of the old phone, but it only restored the apps and not the data inside them, also I don't know why but if I open the drive from the phone on which I restored the backup, if I go to backup it gives me the list of backup, including that of the old devices (which among other things expires in 1 day? together with other backups such as whatsapp and other family device, but from a PC by logging into the same Google account I can not view anything. time than in 3 years that I had that phone that is not there now it has not been made a good backup by Google, what a shame, all or incomplete or backups only of the downloaded apps, but not of the data intended for them, this is what I see I repeat, but I could be wrong as I am not that much expert, so I would be delighted if someone tells me how it could be done or anyway give me more information about it. thanks in advance for the answers.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? You posted in the Galaxy Nexus forum, which is for the ancient original Nexus phone by Samsung. Older phones running older versions of Android don't have as much of the Google Backup features as more current phones (running Android 10 or higher).