What, if anything, will make you pass on the Galaxy Nexus?

Deal breakers:

• Total voters

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: What's your one deal breaker for this phone?

After watching the presentation last night, only one thing would break the deal for me: If Verizon tampers with the device. And then I'll just get it on Sprint. But only carrier tampering would stop me from getting this as my next device.

DSLAM

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

You know you can get almost every FM station via a variety of apps on the market, right?

Yes, I do.:) But I dont want FM via some data connection, I want regular, over-the-air FM radio. I dont want to worry about having to use my data connection or worry about not getting a signal.

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site

The size of this phone is the deal killer for me. Looks like the RAZR will be my next phone. Gingerbread currently does everything that I need it to do and it's a good bet that it'll see Ice Cream Sandwich sooner or later.

Reactions: Deenybird

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

The size of this phone is the deal killer for me. Looks like the RAZR will be my next phone. Gingerbread currently does everything that I need it to do and it's a good bet that it'll see Ice Cream Sandwich sooner or later.

The RAZR looks like a sweet phone, so I'm sure you would love it, but are you talking about thickness? Because the Galaxy Nexus isn't going to be noticeably longer or wider than the RAZR.

Frankier

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

The dimensions. This Nexus is too big. Really. I love this phone, but I can't go round with something bigger than my TV remote.

Last edited:

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

The only deal breaker for me...you couldn't use it to make phone calls.

I find it amusing that of all the specs, features, gimmicks, cameras, video. Voice quality/reception seems to be neglected a little.

After all it is a phone. And isn't that why they came up with tablets.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

If its not out on ATT by December. My 3gS ear speaker is broken, headphone jack is broken and bluetooth doesn't work so I can only talk on speaker phone. I NEED a working phone and wont leave ATT since I am grandfathered in at this point.

hate to say this but why not a gs2? those phones are so sick!

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

After just learning that Gorilla Glass is on the Galaxy Nexus, there are no longer any deal breakers for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie