galaxy nexus hand time

BlackPrince310

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes an LED next to the speaker grille

Sent from my Thunderbolt via an app you can probably guess
How bright is the LED Notification Light? Is it like HTC phones where it's tiny and you can barely see it or like BB where it's big and bright? Does it look like a Galaxy S II at all? Does the phone feel gigantic in the hand?

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
How bright is the LED Notification Light? Is it like HTC phones where it's tiny and you can barely see it or like BB where it's big and bright? Does it look like a Galaxy S II at all? Does the phone feel gigantic in the hand?

Its bright, no because of the curve, and it feels big but still usable and pocketable

ProvDev

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
the screen is 4.6 and the bottom part is used for soft buttons. the search bar is only visible on the homescreen. the phone automatically hide them when you enter an app and you can hit the bottom part of the phone to bring them up again.

Thx for the info!!

when the buttons hide does that space become usable (or does it stay blacked out)?

BlackPrince310

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Its bright, no because of the curve, and it feels big but still usable and pocketable

Cool thanks for all the info. It sounds great, just not feeling the plastic build. But you said it felt different so we'll see. What color is the phone?

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Touch sensitive bezel

Hmm... so there are touch sensors in the bottom part of the phone...maybe that's why there seems to be a slight lip in the bottom part of the phone in the leaked photos.

Jdm4292

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Thx for the info!!

when the buttons hide does that space become usable (or does it stay blacked out)?

Good question I wanted a 4.5 inch phone because I like more screen space but if the buttons can be hidden at times... well hot damn :-D

Sent from my ADR6400L