galaxy nexus hand time

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Do you know if this was an early build or the latest build? Something close to or exactly as the production model?

Maybe there were 2 versions of early builds? a 5MP, 1.2Ghz OMAP, 1750 battery, and now this beast with an 8MP, 1.5Ghz OMAP, 1900 battery.

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
SUB-dawg you are the man!! Thanks for sharing all this with us!! This makes me even more excited to see what Google is bringing to the masses!! Should be a great launch!!

Hundred percent agree!

Sent from my Thunderbolt via an app you can probably guess

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Do you know if this was an early build or the latest build? Something close to or exactly as the production model?

Maybe there were 2 versions of early builds? a 5MP, 1.2Ghz OMAP, 1750 battery, and now this beast with an 8MP, 1.5Ghz OMAP, 1900 battery.

I am going to say that all the info I've been giving you guys is subject to.change but probably will not.

nashdroid

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I know you're probably out of info by now, but anything else interesting that you might could think of that was different about this phone that we all might enjoy hearing? Special things about Ice Cream Sandwich, or something about the phone that is unique or interesting? There may be nothing left to tell, but maybe you can remember something that we might be interested to hear. If nothing else, would you say that this is the best phone you've ever seen or used? Again, thanks.

The Mad Mule

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Was the camera snappy...and easy to get to? My OG is a complete slouch accessing the camera.

I'm interested to know this as well. I'm tired of waiting ~5 seconds for my DX camera to start up, and then I have to head into the Settings to set it back to 8MP and not WS. :mad:

EDIT: I just watched that whole operation video of the phone, and the camera pretty much opens up instantly when he chooses it from the lockscreen. Good stuff!

Last edited:

kev24k

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
OK...
1. No idea
2. It was just browser but looked like.Google chrome
3. My friend asked me to.keep some stuff private.
4. No
5. Idk but I don't think so.
6. Yes
7. Not that I saw.
8. Private
9. No idea

I like the answer to #8. Honestly I know enough to be happy. I still want a surprise on tues and this is going to be it. :)

NeoLogic

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks so much for all the info. One question, if you had the money would you buy it or wait for something like the Vigor?

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all this info.

About that touch-sensitive bezel, though. Wouldn't that gget annoying to have to bring up the buttons everytime you want to use them? Like, if they disappear in an app, if you want to hit the Home button you have to then swipe or tap on the bezel and THEN hit the Home button which has just appeared?

Is that how it works? Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908