Google Nexus Live Announcement Discussion Thread

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: After Announcement thoughts on Galaxy Nexus and ICS here!

This phone is so tempting, I might consider switching to Verizon even though it will be more expensive!

CZ Eddie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site

At least they didn't pull a total iPhone 5 on us. It wasn't anywhere NEAR that bad.

G2 owner

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

This phone is the biggest disappointment I have ever seen. Its official they pulled an Apple on us they made us all hyped up and made this sad sad phone

MikeNY

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site

Yea until your passed out on the couch or they have a picture of you. That would suck if its that easy to fake.

Either way this phone is a let down. 5mp camera... No SD slot... Old ass GPU... so disappointing...

Lol go back to your iphone4 err android 1.0

mckeydee

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site

I think I'll wait until next November for my upgrade and just get myself a GSIII with ICS (or the next Nexus with Jellybean!). :)

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

Very impressed. Sorry trolls, no raining on this parade. Sweet device with an even better OS. So long as nothing ground breaking develops between now and its release, this is my next phone.

scotty_pimmpen

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site

That was amazing. I trolls gonna troll. Camera was amazing... my only complaint is that I can't have it this instant.

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site

Still need to see some hands video on with the nexus and get more hardware info but ICS blew me away! With so many cutting edge software and UI improvements the little match ios 5 though it held to android has completely been extinguished! Booya! So happy to be an android user tonight :)

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site

All I can say is,

THANK GOODNESS I RETURNED MY BIONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoooooo.

Katherine

TWISM

May 29, 2011
Visit site

Very impressed. Sorry trolls, no raining on this parade. Sweet device with an even better OS. So long as nothing ground breaking develops between now and its release, this is my next phone.

I agree, too many people are only focused on tech specs. The whole package that was shown tonight was very impressive IMO.

I am just glad that we currently have so many OS platforms to chose from. Life is pretty good when you spend your day thinking about what phone your going to get next because the rest of your life is playing out pretty well.

Lakhota

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Bit disappointed in the hardware. ICS looked great, although still a bit bland. Can't wait to see what developers bring to the table. Main concern is the outdated GPU. With games running at 720p I don't see how it will be able match the iPhone 4S's performance. I'm not for benchmark scores and all that, but I only see this strengthening iPhone's commanding lead in mobile gaming. Really a shame :(

ldejavul

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Lol go back to your iphone4 err android 1.0

Nice insult. Just because you seem to have a personal stake in this phone doesn't mean your only comeback should be an insult in a thread about what everyone thought about the phone. I was going to take my SG2 back since I just got it but now I'll just stick with it. The only thing this phone has going for it is the screen (maybe since its pentile) and ICS. ICS looks good thought but I'll keep my SG2 and wait for the SG3.

At least the iphone 4s guys got close to the latest and greatest tech. It may be missing a few things but the stuff that is there is not 2 years old.

seyhee0919

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

I'm somewhat concerned about their lack of mentioning battery life...seems like it's just going to be "average" for LTE phones at best, but other than that I'm sold. ICS looks great, and the phone looks great as well.

Poopai

Banned
Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Google Nexus Live Announcement Thread

I'm so glad they stole Matias Duarte from Palm, because the software looks amazing, and it's only gonna get better with him, though I have to admit I'm bummed about the plasticy design after seeing the Razr, which blew my mind, and especially after they hinted at the LTE version of the Nexus being thicker.

However that camera looks like it's going to be 1337, if the shutter speed wasn't just a software perk, that is.

Jdm4292

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm somewhat concerned about their lack of mentioning battery life...seems like it's just going to be "average" for LTE phones at best, but other than that I'm sold. ICS looks great, and the phone looks great as well.

Yeah or mentioning how thick the lte version is... If its thin extendo battery here we come

Sent from my ADR6400L

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000