Does anyone think its TOO big?

Is this device too big for you?

• Total voters

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
4" sounds good on my Fascinate. 4.3, maybe even 4.5 sounds ok. (I think 4.3 is reasonable), but really? 4.65" with a 13.6x 6.8cm case. That's huge. Its going to be huge in your pocket!I was hoping for less hardware overhang to have a little smaller overall case size. Might as well carry a tablet.

Anyone else agree?

Lakhota

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
for some people, it will be too big. I'm a man with man-sized hands so it'll fit just fine. Can't wait to see what it looks like with a nice case.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
for some people, it will be too big. I'm a man with man-sized hands so it'll fit just fine. Can't wait to see what it looks like with a nice case.

It'll look even bigger in a nice case. :p

I'm not concerned about it in my hand. I'm concerned about it in my pockets.

rayawsum

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I currently own a Samsung Charge that's 5.11" with a 4.3" screen, even though it's taller than my wallet, it fits very comfortably in my front and back pockets of my jeans. The nexus is going to get rid of the excessive bezel and hard buttons, so they should be approximately the same size.

nuchdog

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Don't let the screen size fool you, remember that it has almost no bezel and all the buttons are integrated into the screen. Your current phone likely has a smaller screen but needs extra space for buttons.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Don't let the screen size fool you, remember that it has almost no bezel and all the buttons are integrated into the screen. Your current phone likely has a smaller screen but needs extra space for buttons.

I'm just looking at the overall dimensions of the case 136x68 - or in non-mathematical terms - really big.

mcaspe1

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I have to agree with you guys. I have the thunderbolt and it is the smallest of all the LTE phones dimension wise and I love that about it. I really would like the GN but it is huge compared to the TB. I don't know if I want anything that big.

kev24k

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
If that phone was on Verizon, i'd be all on it. I love big phones, i don't want a tablet, so the bigger, the better imo. Phones are just as good as tablets.

Exactly why I bought it. I barely talk on the phone. I use it mostly for browsing, productivity, games, etc.