Any word on an extended life battery?

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if there will be an extended life battery offered for this phone? I'm worried because it is so thin there won't be an available extended life battery.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there will be an extended life battery offered for this phone? I'm worried because it is so thin there won't be an available extended life battery.

ROFL

We haven't even seen the phone, no announcement as to when it will be available and you want to know about an extended battery?? I think we need to have a phone first otherwise you might have an extended battery but with nothing to put it in.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Yes, actually. They announced today the Rezound is getting one. So a simple "not sure" would have sufficed. Idiot.

Mr. Poppalopolis

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Like racedog said, just wait for the phone to come out. No need to call him an idiot for pointing out the fact that the extended battery is useless without the actual phone. Somebody will probably make one eventually sold with a larger battery door, but the battery life could be very good for all you know. Probably won't be, but there's a small chance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis