Galaxy Nexus for the United Kingdom

yloop

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to pay my contract up and take a new one out on one of those tariffs. I've toyed with Sim-Free or even getting another phone but this is the one I want. The price I'll get for my iPhone will just about cover the buyout fee, just means I have to give up my Orange employee discount as it's a 3rd party handset.

infernalman7

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Look at this.. Asian release date on the 18th. Since I want it contract-free, I guess I'll stick with my handtec order ;p .. I'm too big to fight with the fast and small locals in the queue.

Piquedram

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Well well. Looks like i would have better ordered of e-bay. Slightly more expensive, but i would hold it in my hands this week rather than in 14 days...

Hearthatvoiceagain

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
For anyone in the UK that's interested Phones4U are selling the Nexus on contract, on Pay as you go and unlocked. My local shop (Southend, Essex) had 4 in stock. Personally I have decided I am going to wait. Firstly because i can't be bothered cancelling my handtec order and secondly because phones4U are charging about ?40 extra for it.

infernalman7

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
For anyone in the UK that's interested Phones4U are selling the Nexus on contract, on Pay as you go and unlocked. My local shop (Southend, Essex) had 4 in stock. Personally I have decided I am going to wait. Firstly because i can't be bothered cancelling my handtec order and secondly because phones4U are charging about ?40 extra for it.

I would pay ?80 to get it 3 days earlier. :[

sgvjon

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the US, and I am getting too angsty waiting for it since its release in the UK.
What do you guys think, should I order it from a site in the UK to ship it the US? Or should I wait a little longer to see if it's going to be sold at Best Buy in the US?

infernalman7

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the US, and I am getting too angsty waiting for it since its release in the UK.
What do you guys think, should I order it from a site in the UK to ship it the US? Or should I wait a little longer to see if it's going to be sold at Best Buy in the US?

Preordering doesn't hurt. You can always get a full refund especially when transaction is made via google checkout.

Hearthatvoiceagain

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

Nobody can really answer that but you. If you order from the UK it will cost a lot more then it will whenever it is released stateside but at this moment no one has any idea when that might be. If you can pay the extra cost and are OK with the possibility that it might be available in the US just as soon as you get it, not to mention the problems and delays of shiping it back to the UK if there is a problem with it then go ahead. Importing is not for everyone but the way things are there at the moment if you order now you will have yours before anyone on Verizon.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463