best place to buy

dfb8085

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
anybody know if it is best to buy a phone like say at best buy and let them handle the upgrade and such thru what ever carrier you have or is it best to go straight to the carrier store? I mean are the phones going to be the same

ggong5150

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
It's good to buy phones at Best Buy if the phone is through one of the carriers cause they do the rebate at purchase and you don't have to send anything in like the carriers make you do. Also for the Galaxy Nexus International version, I buy my International version phones off eBay since none of the stores will get them usually.

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I have done 3 different phone upgrades and they have gone just as smooth as going to the carrier. As for the phones, iphone aside I have got the phone atleast at half the price my carrier was charging for it

Sent from my ATRIX

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
It's good to buy phones at Best Buy if the phone is through one of the carriers cause they do the rebate at purchase and you don't have to send anything in like the carriers make you do. Also for the Galaxy Nexus International version, I buy my International version phones off eBay since none of the stores will get them usually.

AT&T often has online exclusive prices only. I buy online and it's 2 day shipping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Androidoholic
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I bought my Atrix from Amazon brand new for a penny, and that was pretty sweet. I always try and look online for what better deals then what I would get from just the carrier dealers, and if I can't find anything then I'll go to Best Buy or other stores.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38