20 minute overview of the nexus. It's in italian but he goes over everything and installed his own apps in the phone already.

enjoy:

English version:
    philly, tegee, Yadao and 6 others like this.
    10-25-2011 08:53 PM
    Hey thanks for sharing! That phone looks clean! Can't wait to hold it in my hands!

EDIT: Pausing the screen at 1:45 shows his app list. I see an app called "z4root." I'm not sure if that is of significance, maybe root has already been achieved?
    10-25-2011 09:56 PM
    interesting visual bug being shown frequently... hope thats fixed already.
    10-25-2011 09:59 PM
    How did he get it? And wouldn't he be not allowed to make a video of it if he's a tester?
    10-26-2011 12:44 AM
    How did he get it? And wouldn't he be not allowed to make a video of it if he's a tester?
    Now that's it official, I don't see why not.
    10-26-2011 01:10 AM
    HA! The screen looks so good I thought it was fake.
    ManBearPig618 likes this.
    10-26-2011 01:47 AM
    OK please educate me:

Why do I see like.... 2 versions of the software? Some videos have the soft buttons at the bottom filled in with grey, like this video... but others look like the honeycomb buttons, not filled in!

Also, the search bar is different on the device that was shown at the Samoogle event. Is this just customization??? Or are there 2 versions?
    10-26-2011 01:49 AM
    This screen looks unreal...the whole phone blows my mind.

It's Android - but it's everything I ever dreamed Android would / could be.
    10-26-2011 03:38 AM
    OK please educate me:

Why do I see like.... 2 versions of the software? Some videos have the soft buttons at the bottom filled in with grey, like this video... but others look like the honeycomb buttons, not filled in!

Also, the search bar is different on the device that was shown at the Samoogle event. Is this just customization??? Or are there 2 versions?
    He does say on the video that he is running a prototype version of the software.
    10-26-2011 03:57 AM
    The landscaped homescreen is a nice feature.
    10-26-2011 06:14 AM
    I saw this yesterday, and watched it while pretending I knew Italian. But the more I watched, the more I grew even more fond of just how the phone responds, the screen brightness and crisp, and... well everything. It came to the point I didn't care if this guy was talking about deep sea diving in a banana hammock with Bruce Willis, the phone spoke for itself to me. The device needs to get here... and soon!
    10-26-2011 11:04 AM
    At 4:20"... this is why android phone users will find a ton of new stuff with ice cream sandwich.." Notice the z4root icon, lol
    10-26-2011 12:21 PM
    battery life better than GS II
    10-26-2011 01:17 PM
    What's up with the old software? Find it kind of strange, but whatever. Hardware does look great.
    10-26-2011 01:22 PM
    What's up with the old software? Find it kind of strange, but whatever. Hardware does look great.
    So i found out that was phonearea one was a protoytpe model. The italian one is the closer to final build.
    10-26-2011 09:24 PM
    *prays for a version with a keyboard*
    10-27-2011 10:35 AM
    happy this video is out there--but i found myself getting frustrated with how many times this guy just fondled the phone by flipping it around in his hands while talking about it & then just swiped back & forth on the home screen. yes. we know it rocks ICS. say that while showing more features & not just turning the phone over 5 times. oy.

i'm thankful for the video--but i really wish he would have spent more time going through as many apps/settings as possible---not just showing the app/widget drawer.

with that being said--if i had the phone in my hand and were trying to do a review---i'm not sure i could put coherent sentences together, either. i'd just want to play with it.
    10-27-2011 10:58 AM

with that being said--if i had the phone in my hand and were trying to do a review---i'm not sure i could put coherent sentences together, either. i'd just want to play with it.
    For me it won't even be doing a review, when I GET this phone, I won't be able to make coherent sentences for some time, and will just fondle it and go through the screens.
    10-27-2011 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD