Hi,

I found a
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB (SIM Free/Unlocked)

Buy Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB (SIM Free/Unlocked) Reviews

that I will be using on At&t with my current ( iphone 4 contract ) ?

Is it going to get cheaper than that ?

And are there any problems either with Samsung or with At&t if I imported this phone and used it on my current contract ?
    11-06-2011 07:41 AM
    Exactly the same as I paid via Handtec a few days ago I am in Australia btw.
    11-06-2011 08:00 AM
    Hi,

I found a
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB (SIM Free/Unlocked)

Buy Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB (SIM Free/Unlocked) Reviews

that I will be using on At&t with my current ( iphone 4 contract ) ?

Is it going to get cheaper than that ?

And are there any problems either with Samsung or with At&t if I imported this phone and used it on my current contract ?

As to your last question, everything I've read suggests it should work just swimmingly on ATT. I think they use 850 / 1900 GSM 2G and 3G services, and the internat'l GNexus uses those as well...

Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Full phone specifications

Not sure about HSDPA+ though; I don't know if that just piggyback's on the 3G frequency or if it's another frequency altogether. But I don't anticipate any problems using my unlocked GN on my current ATT contract when it arrives later this month.

Price is harder to speak to. Expansys-USA lists theirs at 749 USD, which is where I pre-ordered from. But I just emailed them with a query about whether or not that includes VAT, cause Handtec seems to be about $70 cheaper at $680 USD. I want to order from a site where I have a solid return policy in case the signal is bad in my home, at work, or there's some other issue, and from what I've read on here Handtec and Expansys are reputable. Personally, I wouldn't go too far off the reservation just to save a few bucks on a purchase like this.

Cheers
    11-06-2011 09:23 AM
    Isn't Canada going to get the i9250 model? It would have been a lot cheaper to wait for a Canadian model, which shouldn't be too long after release.
    11-08-2011 04:03 PM
    I pre-ordered from Expansys for $749 due to their nice return policy.

It'll be interesting to see if I get this thing by Christmas
    11-08-2011 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD