Does anyone have the phone?

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I've seen a few sites that will sell the phone but do any actually have it yet? Wasn't it released on the 17th in the UK?

Savetherocks

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
It was only released on the 17th by one store, I believe (Phones 4 U). It was released everywhere else yesterday, and I've ordered it online. According to who I ordered it from, Clove UK, it will be shipping out tomorrow.

Neon01

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Just checked Expansys USA...they have 100+....selling my iPhone 4S now for 620!

I saw this too, but as I was wondering what the deal was with my pre-order (that I've had for quite some time), I emailed customer service yesterday about the status. They told me that they "would be checking with me next week to see if I still want the phone", when the phones would ship out. I said that doesn't make any sense since their website said that they would all ship out in two business days (as of Tuesday), and that this was Friday, so why "next week"? He responded that this means two "working days", and Friday is also a holiday for them. I couldn't believe it! I told him that I considered that to extremely misleading considering that Friday is still a "business day" in the US, whether they had off work or not...and that, in fact, it's the biggest retail day of the year! I've since canceled my order with them since I found this whole thing to be pretty shady, but now that they have this new "100+ in stock" listed on their page, I'm starting to regret it. Then again, their main page still says "arriving very soon", or some such, so I have no clue.

I have to say though, they certainly don't seem to give a crap about the folks that actually went to the trouble to preorder. No information, no email, and unless you call up and hassle them it seems that late orders may actually get shipped out sooner!

[/rant]

Sorry