Yet another model of Galaxy Nexus coming i

fogel35

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Actually that's a mistake in their system. If you check the AT&T Nexus S forum, you'll find a couple threads about members trying to buy from Best Buy and them selling the T-Mobile version (9020T) as the AT&T version. Best Buy does/did sell the correct version for AT&T, but it is model 9020A.

Sent from my Nexus S

Considering the GT-i9250T does not have AWS that makes it even stranger.

RattleSnake506

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
The Nexus S is quad-band so different models are required to get 3G on either AT&T or T-Mobile. The Galaxy Nexus, however, is pentaband, so a single model can work on both networks and get 3G.

But the pentaband phone was not the one approved by the FCC recently right (rumored to be for AT&T).. it was only the dual band phone..for AT&T

bekudi

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Which particular model is that - that does not have LTE? My question is, if I buy an unlocked GSM Galaxy Nexus world phone today does it support LTE?

bekudi

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Is there going to be an AT&T Galaxy Nexus with LTE?

AT&T is announced "a" phone that they are calling Skyrocket 2 HD that will have LTE and that is similar to GN in its hardware spec plus with LTE. But that S2 HD will be an AT&T phone with all the AT&T restrictions. Also it is "expected in coming months" - not weeks months. So probably 3 months aways.

If you want the pure Google Android experience, then no - currently there is no GSM GN with LTE available in the market. All of the GSM GN that are currently available are with HSPA+ and they give 6 to 8 mbps data speeds.

Ashfaq