Samsung Headphones with our GNex! What do you think?

aanasa

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I opened up my G Nex box this morning to find a nice looking pair of Samsung Headphones. What do you all think of the quality of them?

holysnikey

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I am pretty impressed with them personally but I like over the ear headphones better and have a very good pair. But they are nice for having lightweight and a mic to walk around.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

kaze06

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
They'll work nicely for workout headphones to preserve my astronomically superior Klipsch's :)

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I thought the sound quality was pretty good. Won't be my daily use headphones but I keep them on the night stand so I leave my other ones in my backpack.

android010

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
BIG so i do not use them

I also have an issue that happens when i press the button multiple times, it causes the tracks in my music to play all at once

It forces me to shut the phone off :(

PCho222

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
They look good but they sound below average in my opinion. The bass is lacking and everything is really tin-sounding. The closest thing that I can compare them to is my Sennheiser CX500 in-ears and it really makes me realize how subpar these OEM headphones are.

kaze06

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind these are bundled earbuds...and you probably didn't spend all that money specifically for them. They aren't great quality by any means, but they do the job. If you really want good quality earbuds, pick up a pair that are made with quality in mind, don't expect freebies to be all that and a bag of chips.

holysnikey

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how you can say Apple Ear buds are better because every pair I ever owned ended up blown in the first week or 2 and they always hurt my ears and sounded flat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC