Ringtones and wallpaper folders?

dqdude

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I have some ringtones and wallpapers that I want to transfer from my computer to my nexus.

I'm attaching the folder that I am opening to place my ringtones and wallpapers in. The problem is that the ringtone folder is empty and I can't find a wallpaper folder.

I added my ringtones to the ringtone folder and they are not showing up on my nexus.

Without a wallpaper folder I added my wallpaper files to the pictures folder...they are showing up on my phone in the images folder.

What am I doing wrong?

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I think you are doing it right. I copied my ringtones to the ringtones folder ans they showed up fine. as for the wallpapers, just use the gallery for setting your wallpapers and copy the wallpapers into the pictures folder.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

dqdude

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
My ringtones are not showing up. :(
They are in the ringtone folder...they are the only ones in the ringtone folder. I can't find the location for the stick nexus ringtones.

I think you are doing it right. I copied my ringtones to the ringtones folder ans they showed up fine. as for the wallpapers, just use the gallery for setting your wallpapers and copy the wallpapers into the pictures folder.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca