01-21-2012 12:38 AM
28 12
tools
    After having the Skinomi on for a week there's only one flaw that I really don't like.

If you run your finger nail onto the screen it'll create a track/indent that won't smooth out, so now my screen is full of these tracks from accidental grazing of the screen.. I brought up the issue to Skinomi and they are sending me a replacement.

I believe the material is too soft? how is Ghost Armor in terms of this "track/indent" issue?
    01-20-2012 02:40 AM
    After having the Skinomi on for a week there's only one flaw that I really don't like.

If you run your finger nail onto the screen it'll create a track/indent that won't smooth out, so now my screen is full of these tracks from accidental grazing of the screen.. I brought up the issue to Skinomi and they are sending me a replacement.

I believe the material is too soft? how is Ghost Armor in terms of this "track/indent" issue?
    This is also my only complaint, it scratches way too easy. Although I haven't had any scratches yet on my gnex one, my Rezound one had tons of scratches. I don't have long fingernails so I can't say I've experienced your issue. I always use the pad of my thumb or the corner below my nail.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    01-20-2012 08:24 AM

My problem with the Ghost armor was that there were no skins available that had a clear back. The GN already has a carbon fiber back cover that I think looks good, so I didn't see the point in covering it with a tacky (imo) carbon fiber skin.

Does anyone know of any skins that cover the entire phone surface with a clear skin that is as high quality as Ghost Armor? The only one I could find was Skinomi. Most reviews in the forums say it's a great skin and until now no one mentioned that it was easy to leave a mark in the skin with your nail. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.
    01-21-2012 12:38 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD