Sim Unlock and Rooting

GeekMcLeod

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I think I have a dilemma here.

I rooted my phone and tried flashing the Axiom rom to it. Everything went smoothly, until I noticed I had no service. My phone number wouldn't show up or anything. I restored it so I can still use it and everything but I liked the features I had with Axiom. I figured that I would need to unlock the sim on my phone before Axiom was usable on my phone. Is that right? Or did I happen to screw something up while installing Axiom Is there anyway I can unlock the sim without having to pay for it or asking my carrier? I am on Bell in Canada. Thanks for any help!

GeekMcLeod

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Where would I find that? The only "model number" I can find is just saying Galaxy Nexus.

Well wikipedia is saying that bell was CDMA but upgraded to HSPA. Is HSPA gsm?

chevyguy8893

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Where would I find that? The only "model number" I can find is just saying Galaxy Nexus.

Well wikipedia is saying that bell was CDMA but upgraded to HSPA. Is HSPA gsm?

Either on the on the box it came in or behind the battery on the phone. I tried finding it online before asking, but couldn't find anything.

Reactions: GeekMcLeod

GeekMcLeod

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all your help with this! Guess Bell Canada is GSM. Now I hope someone makes a GSM version of Axiom. I liked what I had on it but need my mobile network to work.

GeekMcLeod

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks again! I like what some of them have to offer, but I think axiom will be my favorite. I think I'll just wait for it to come to GSM devices, if it ever does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21