06-09-2012 12:33 AM
57 123
tools
    Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I ordered around 10am that morning.
    01-10-2012 08:46 PM
    Got in last night put my sim card in and away i went! Im using it right now. Coming from a mytouch3g it is a world of difference! Loving it so far. Noticed its ver 4.01. Should i be able to get the latest version which i think is 4.03? Hope you guys get it soon!
    01-11-2012 07:36 AM
    wow you guys are lucky. I don't know if that will make a huge difference cause one of you ordered it at 1pm, and I ordered around 4 pm on 1/4/2012 When I login to their account, it still showing "0". Does yours have a message from them stating the shipping date and tracking number ?

01-11-2012 11:35 AM
    Man this sucks, I ordered at 12:30 on 1/4 and have heard nothing. I emailed them 2 days ago too. Glad to hear others are in the same boat at least. I can't believe they run a business like this. Has anyone else heard the message you get when you try to call them? It says they've suspended telephone and online chat support to better serve customers. LOLWUT?
    01-11-2012 12:30 PM
    This is my first time getting stuffs from them. They seem ignore my email. I emailed them like twice also, all I got is the auto reply. But when they are ready to ship out the items, do they post that tracking on your dailysteals account?

Man this sucks, I ordered at 12:30 on 1/4 and have heard nothing. I emailed them 2 days ago too. Glad to hear others are in the same boat at least. I can't believe they run a business like this. Has anyone else heard the message you get when you try to call them? It says they've suspended telephone and online chat support to better serve customers. LOLWUT?
    01-11-2012 01:37 PM
    I ordered mine around 8am central time and it was delivered today. They wont email you with tracking, you'll have to check your order status. Thats what i had to do.
    01-11-2012 04:23 PM
    Can you tell me where is the order status? On the Dailysteal home page?
    Once I login, I only see "my orders" "my message"..etc

If I go to my orders, on the bottom, it has only
    Order Tracking:
    Ship Date
    Shipment Type
    Shipment Name
    Tracking Number

I don't see the Status.

I ordered mine around 8am central time and it was delivered today. They wont email you with tracking, you'll have to check your order status. Thats what i had to do.
    01-11-2012 04:28 PM
    anyone else get this email?

We recently received the Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones in from our supplier. However, a small portion of the shipment was incomplete. If you are receiving this email, your order was not included in the initial shipment.
    Because of this, your order has been slightly delayed and we apologize for the inconvenience! We expect to receive the rest of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones next week at which point they will immediately be shipped out.
    We would like to give you the opportunity to cancel your order if the new estimated time of arrival does not meet your specific deadline.
    If you would like to cancel your order, please use the link below:
    If you do not use this link, your order will ship out shortly and you will receive tracking information via email.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope that you still continue to shop with us!
    Best,
    The DailySteals Team
    Nirvana328 likes this.
    01-12-2012 07:40 AM
    when did u get this email? did u order yours on 1/4/2012?

We recently received the Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones in from our supplier. However, a small portion of the shipment was incomplete. If you are receiving this email, your order was not included in the initial shipment.
    Because of this, your order has been slightly delayed and we apologize for the inconvenience! We expect to receive the rest of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones next week at which point they will immediately be shipped out.
    We would like to give you the opportunity to cancel your order if the new estimated time of arrival does not meet your specific deadline.
    If you do not use this link, your order will ship out shortly and you will receive tracking information via email.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope that you still continue to shop with us!
    Best,
    The DailySteals Team
    01-12-2012 10:25 AM
    01-12-2012 10:26 AM
    This is what I get confused. So Slickdeals and Dailysteals are the same ?
    Is there where we need to check the shipping status from slickdeals ?

Did you receive yours yet ?

01-12-2012 11:28 AM
    No, slickdeals has nothing to do with Daily Steals. Slickdeals is a deal web site.
    01-12-2012 11:32 AM
    when did u get this email? did u order yours on 1/4/2012?

I ordred it on 1/4 at around 1:30
    01-12-2012 11:52 AM
    Hey I just thought I'd post this for you guys. I did this and it shows my order shipped yesterday and will be delivered on Thursday. I copied these instructions of slickdeals.

Okay everyone BOW DOWN!

This is how you track:

Go to UPS.com click on TRACK BY REFERENCE. Linky [ups.com]

Then type in your order number as the reference. then put ship date as 1/5/11 to 1/10/11 then put desitation country USA and your zip code. there you go!

Harrisburg, PA, United States 01/10/2012 5:59 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Maspeth, NY, United States 01/10/2012 1:29 A.M. Departure Scan
    Maspeth, NY, United States 01/09/2012 8:12 P.M. Origin Scan
    United States 01/09/2012 6:08 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
    Great idea..! It shows that they have created a shipping label for mine (at least) on the 11th (yesterday). I'll try to track it now.
    01-12-2012 12:14 PM

Best,
    The DailySteals Team
    Got the same email. While I'm not happy about this, I'm glad they are at least keeping us informed. Received it on Wed evening around 9:30 pm EST. Was about to come share this here when I saw your comment, rightontime. Thanks for sharing this.

I know some of us in this thread are growing inpatient but let's look on the bright side. Soon we'll all be rocking one of the best phones on the market, with the newest version of Android. We'll have ICS for at least 2 or 3 months (or longer imho) before any other high end device and we'll be using it on a gorgeous 4.65 inch screen with a 720p HD display. Plus we will be free to use it on any GSM carrier in the country and paid MUCH MUCH less than anyone else who already has this phone already.

Like I said, I'm not happy with how the shipping experience has been so far, but at the end of the tunnel, I'll have an awesome phone for a great price, and they are at least being honest about the delays and letting me know. So ultimately I'm pretty happy with the purchase. Would I prefer the shipping were faster? Of course. If I could go back and do it over would I hesitate to purchase this item from Daily Steals? No way! Unlocked GSM Galaxy Nexus ftw! Hopefully we all get our phones soon. Thanks to everyone for contributing to this thread. Please keep posting and keep us updated on how this is going for you guys. I know I'll do the same.
    01-12-2012 01:48 PM
    i received my nexus today just letting u guys know

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Nirvana328 likes this.
    01-12-2012 05:46 PM
    yeah i got the same email T_T....
    i guess ill stick with my samsung galaxy s2 abit more till it comes =(!
    HOPEFULLY it would be a week like they said!
    01-12-2012 08:57 PM
    Nice at least you got yours today. But did they send you tracking or any update status on the dailysteals account? I never got that email from them.
    When you login to your account, click on the Nexus order, do you see any information like tracking, shipped...etc
    Mine has nothing.

i received my nexus today just letting u guys know

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    01-12-2012 09:56 PM
    So why do we need to look at this site ? Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 GSM Unlocked 16GB Android 4.0 ICS Smartphone with Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G and HD Display $565 - Slickdeals.net

I see that they show the status but didn't we order it through dailysteals ? And they don't have status at all.

No, slickdeals has nothing to do with Daily Steals. Slickdeals is a deal web site.
    01-12-2012 10:07 PM
    I ordered the Galaxy Nexus from DailySteals.com on Jan 4. On Tue the 10th my order status reflected tracking info from UPS and indicated the phone had shipped. UPS delivered the phone yesterday. Popped in my AT&T sim card and was good to go. The phones shipped from Maspeth, NY via UPS ground.
    Nirvana328 likes this.
    01-13-2012 07:49 AM
    I ordered mine on the same day but 4:30pm pacific time. Until today I still don't hear anything from them.
    No status update on the dailysteal account.

I wonder if others who received the phone, did dailysteal update the tracking or status on the user account or your package just show up at your door without showing the user's delivery status.

Sent them an email 3 days ago and they replied today
    "Hello,
    Thanks for contacting us. You should have received an update on 1/11/12 providing you with a status update. Let us know if you didn't. We appreciate your patience. Feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Thank You,
    Bryan
    The DailySteals Team
    "

And I never received any status update from them on 1/11/12. Thats BS!

I ordered the Galaxy Nexus from DailySteals.com on Jan 4. On Tue the 10th my order status reflected tracking info from UPS and indicated the phone had shipped. UPS delivered the phone yesterday. Popped in my AT&T sim card and was good to go. The phones shipped from Maspeth, NY via UPS ground.
    01-13-2012 12:06 PM

So as you can see from the image above, my order has finally shipped. Keep in mind that I was one of those individuals who received an email that my order was delayed due to an incomplete shipment from their supplier.

Also I'm letting you guys know that when I checked the daily steals site my order info was still not marked as shipped and had no tracking info. I had to take the Order ID from the website, and put it into the UPS.com tracking page (via the "Tracking" tab at the top, then by clicking on "Track By Reference") and putting in my shipping information.

Just so you guys are aware I ordered my item last Wed around 6pm EST. So hopefully most of you should see some tracking info from UPS. Good luck. So far I'm still satisfied with the purchase and we'll see how it goes once I receive the phone.

Edit: So apparently a few minutes after checking Daily Steals and then posting a screen shot from UPS, my order info on the Daily Steals page was updated with a tracking code for UPS. So keep checking, but if you don't see anything double check UPS using your order ID, good luck.
    01-13-2012 08:42 PM
    Today I finally see the status showing that it has been shipped. And I will get it next thursday.
    At least I feel little relief when I see the item is shipped lol. Since this is my first time order stuffs from them , i am little worry where my money went lol. Will keep you guys posted.

Click to view quoted image

So as you can see from the image above, my order has finally shipped. Keep in mind that I was one of those individuals who received an email that my order was delayed due to an incomplete shipment from their supplier.

Also I'm letting you guys know that when I checked the daily steals site my order info was still not marked as shipped and had no tracking info. I had to take the Order ID from the website, and put it into the UPS.com tracking page (via the "Tracking" tab at the top, then by clicking on "Track By Reference") and putting in my shipping information.

Just so you guys are aware I ordered my item last Wed around 6pm EST. So hopefully most of you should see some tracking info from UPS. Good luck. So far I'm still satisfied with the purchase and we'll see how it goes once I receive the phone.

Edit: So apparently a few minutes after checking Daily Steals and then posting a screen shot from UPS, my order info on the Daily Steals page was updated with a tracking code for UPS. So keep checking, but if you don't see anything double check UPS using your order ID, good luck.
    01-13-2012 09:27 PM
    shipping comfirmed, got delayed email too. Ordered mine around 11pm EST
    01-14-2012 12:12 AM
    !! mines shipped!
    ordered mines at 2:45pm =)
    also reliefed since its my first time ordering from em also
    01-14-2012 01:51 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD