06-09-2012 12:33 AM
57 123
tools
    UPS just delivered mine. I never got ashipping notification from Daily Steals, but all's well that ends well.
    Nirvana328 likes this.
    01-16-2012 04:33 PM
    finally received it

Yes. It's as awesome feeling/looking as they say it is.

and just a few notes for everyone; The device was sealed in a new box with a sticker that showed it wasn't previously opened. The item itself was also wrapped in original factory protective materials so it seems like the quality should be very reliable (knock on wood )

Hope everyone gets their Nexii soon. Enjoy!
    01-16-2012 08:10 PM
    IT's back on the site hurry.

Click on High-lite below.

Daily Steals Today Last Call
    Nirvana328 likes this.
    03-01-2012 12:31 AM
    Whelp... I finally caved and ordered one... I hope shipping is smooth...
    03-01-2012 08:27 PM
    Mine is set to show on Wednesday next week. As usual with items from Daily Steals it took a full two weeks to make it west of the Rockies. I envy all the Easterners that already have gotten theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-30-2012 03:48 PM
    Add me to the long list of nervous nellies in this thread. They just had the phone up for sale a week ago for 370 so i ordered one. A week later (today) i found this thread as i was out looking for any info into this sites business and shipping practices since i had not heard a thing from them including no response to my email I sent 2 days ago. Thanks to the person who posted this thread originally. Its relieved me quite a bit. As a side note, they really do have some nerve racking negative feedback on eBay regarding items never shipped or supposedly new items showing up like they've been used for a couple months..
    06-08-2012 03:56 AM
    from all the things I've read and experiences of others I've heard about online, Daily Steals seems to be reliable when it comes to merchandise. The shipping and communications is a little nerve-racking but eventually they will post shipping data if you keep and eye on the website.

But ultimately the product will come and it should be in excellent condition. I wouldn't worry Congrats on the new purchase
    06-09-2012 12:33 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD