Galaxy Nexus on Daily Steals?

benzso63

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine later afternoon around 4pm. They said they will post the tracking number on their site under your account. Mine still showing zero.

i ordered mine pretty early on in the sale on 1/4. im still at work and haven't been able to check it out yet.

ganklin

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Got in last night put my sim card in and away i went! Im using it right now. Coming from a mytouch3g it is a world of difference! Loving it so far. Noticed its ver 4.01. Should i be able to get the latest version which i think is 4.03? Hope you guys get it soon!

benzso63

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
wow you guys are lucky. I don't know if that will make a huge difference cause one of you ordered it at 1pm, and I ordered around 4 pm on 1/4/2012 When I login to their account, it still showing "0". Does yours have a message from them stating the shipping date and tracking number ?

captureyfe.jpg

halo0

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Man this sucks, I ordered at 12:30 on 1/4 and have heard nothing. I emailed them 2 days ago too. Glad to hear others are in the same boat at least. I can't believe they run a business like this. Has anyone else heard the message you get when you try to call them? It says they've suspended telephone and online chat support to better serve customers. LOLWUT?

benzso63

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
This is my first time getting stuffs from them. They seem ignore my email. I emailed them like twice also, all I got is the auto reply. But when they are ready to ship out the items, do they post that tracking on your dailysteals account?

Man this sucks, I ordered at 12:30 on 1/4 and have heard nothing. I emailed them 2 days ago too. Glad to hear others are in the same boat at least. I can't believe they run a business like this. Has anyone else heard the message you get when you try to call them? It says they've suspended telephone and online chat support to better serve customers. LOLWUT?

micronuts

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine around 8am central time and it was delivered today. They wont email you with tracking, you'll have to check your order status. Thats what i had to do.

benzso63

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Can you tell me where is the order status? On the Dailysteal home page?
Once I login, I only see "my orders" "my message"..etc

If I go to my orders, on the bottom, it has only
Order Tracking:
Ship Date
Shipment Type
Shipment Name
Tracking Number

I don't see the Status.

I ordered mine around 8am central time and it was delivered today. They wont email you with tracking, you'll have to check your order status. Thats what i had to do.

Last edited:

rightontime

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
anyone else get this email?

We recently received the Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones in from our supplier. However, a small portion of the shipment was incomplete. If you are receiving this email, your order was not included in the initial shipment.
Because of this, your order has been slightly delayed and we apologize for the inconvenience! We expect to receive the rest of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones next week at which point they will immediately be shipped out.
We would like to give you the opportunity to cancel your order if the new estimated time of arrival does not meet your specific deadline.
If you would like to cancel your order, please use the link below:
If you do not use this link, your order will ship out shortly and you will receive tracking information via email.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope that you still continue to shop with us!
Best,
The DailySteals Team

Reactions: Nirvana328

benzso63

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
when did u get this email? did u order yours on 1/4/2012?

We recently received the Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones in from our supplier. However, a small portion of the shipment was incomplete. If you are receiving this email, your order was not included in the initial shipment.
Because of this, your order has been slightly delayed and we apologize for the inconvenience! We expect to receive the rest of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones next week at which point they will immediately be shipped out.
We would like to give you the opportunity to cancel your order if the new estimated time of arrival does not meet your specific deadline.
If you do not use this link, your order will ship out shortly and you will receive tracking information via email.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope that you still continue to shop with us!
Best,
The DailySteals Team

mwuagi

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey I just thought I'd post this for you guys. I did this and it shows my order shipped yesterday and will be delivered on Thursday. I copied these instructions of slickdeals.

Okay everyone BOW DOWN!

This is how you track:

Go to UPS.com click on TRACK BY REFERENCE. Linky [ups.com]

Then type in your order number as the reference. then put ship date as 1/5/11 to 1/10/11 then put desitation country USA and your zip code. there you go!

Harrisburg, PA, United States 01/10/2012 5:59 A.M. Arrival Scan
Maspeth, NY, United States 01/10/2012 1:29 A.M. Departure Scan
Maspeth, NY, United States 01/09/2012 8:12 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 01/09/2012 6:08 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Great idea..! It shows that they have created a shipping label for mine (at least) on the 11th (yesterday). I'll try to track it now.

Nirvana328

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

Best,
The DailySteals Team

Got the same email. While I'm not happy about this, I'm glad they are at least keeping us informed. Received it on Wed evening around 9:30 pm EST. Was about to come share this here when I saw your comment, rightontime. Thanks for sharing this.

I know some of us in this thread are growing inpatient but let's look on the bright side. Soon we'll all be rocking one of the best phones on the market, with the newest version of Android. We'll have ICS for at least 2 or 3 months (or longer imho) before any other high end device and we'll be using it on a gorgeous 4.65 inch screen with a 720p HD display. Plus we will be free to use it on any GSM carrier in the country and paid MUCH MUCH less than anyone else who already has this phone already.

Like I said, I'm not happy with how the shipping experience has been so far, but at the end of the tunnel, I'll have an awesome phone for a great price, and they are at least being honest about the delays and letting me know. So ultimately I'm pretty happy with the purchase. Would I prefer the shipping were faster? Of course. If I could go back and do it over would I hesitate to purchase this item from Daily Steals? No way! Unlocked GSM Galaxy Nexus ftw! Hopefully we all get our phones soon. Thanks to everyone for contributing to this thread. Please keep posting and keep us updated on how this is going for you guys. I know I'll do the same. :cool:

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2