SGP screen protector UK

darylmct

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
SGP Steihneil Ultra Oleophobic Screen Protector for Samsung galaxy nexus.
I have been trying to get one of these in the UK but have had no luck finding it. I have tried amazon eBay but nope. Does anyone know where I can find one?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried going to SGP's website? I'm not sure if they have a UK site. My cousin bought her screen protector for her iP4S from Cretouch, but again, I'm not sure if they ship to the UK. I don't know but you could try this link Amazon.com: SGP Google Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Steinheil Series [Ultra Oleophobic].

By the way, I've read that because of the curvature of the glass on the Galaxy Nexus, they've cut the screen protector a little short so that it wouldn't lift off of the glass (again, because of the curvature). That's why I opted for the Flex Series protector. I can say that after using Zagg's InvisibleShield, I am a SGP fan for life.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Edit:

Cretouch does ship internationally, so does the SGP website. Just to let you know, SGP is going to be changing their name soon so it could be different in the future.

darylmct

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. A think a was wasn't looking hard enough as I usually just like to buy off of amazon or eBay. But was wondering seeing u have the flex how is that with ur phone? Wasn't to sure about it as its a wet application.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance