Editing your circles...

jekbrown

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
How do you edit the names of your circles...or delete a circle completely? I don't see the option to do either in any menu....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Fahrenheit

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
I think you have to edit it on plus.google.com. I don't see a way to do it from the phone or the Google Plus app.

Sign into the website, click the "circles" button at the top, click the circle you want to edit, then click the Edit link.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Correct u have to use your pc or full sight on phone to modify your account.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

jekbrown

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow, ok. Thanks guys....but does anyone else think its a little weird that you have to do it that way? Seems like it would be incredibly simple to just have if in the options menu...

jekbrown

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Holy crap....the g+ full site is totally unuseable on the gnex...that's just ridiculously poor implementation on Google's part. They got people making a gazillion dollars an hour and they can't figure our how to add a edit circles option in ICS. Really? Fawk it, I'll just use regular old contacts like every other phone for a decade plus has had.

Fahrenheit

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Wow, ok. Thanks guys....but does anyone else think its a little weird that you have to do it that way? Seems like it would be incredibly simple to just have if in the options menu...

Yes, but Google+ is a new social network. They just haven't had time to add all the functionality in the app. It took YEARS for Facebook to get the app where it is today...and it still doesn't have all the functionality that the web site does.

I think Google has done a pretty good job on the app considering the network went public less than 5 months ago. I bet they get app functionality out faster than Facebook.

Sent from Tapatalk HD - iPad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon