I've read about how the HDR Camera app takes 3 photos at different contrasts, then combines them to make a better picture.

Does anyone know if the app takes advantage of the Galaxy Nexus' faster shutter speed? Does HDR work faster on the GN because it can take pictures quickly in succession?

I have a feeling it would have made this picture I took of a dead rat really POP.

02-01-2012 08:07 PM
    Yes, it does work faster

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    02-02-2012 05:38 PM
    Fast shutter speed or not, you have to be still for all the photos to get it to work properly, right?

02-06-2012 04:00 PM
    should have looked around a little more before purchasing zoom fx. heard it was great but then it keeps your phone awake 24 hours a day. had to uninstall but too late for refund
    02-28-2012 06:19 AM
    should have looked around a little more before purchasing zoom fx. heard it was great but then it keeps your phone awake 24 hours a day. had to uninstall but too late for refund
    thats weird.. my phone's in asleep and i had camera zoom fx for about 2 months now.
    sisblub likes this.
    02-29-2012 12:00 PM
    thats weird.. my phone's in asleep and i had camera zoom fx for about 2 months now.
    Hmm not sure why its only happening to me, maybe it was a fluke? I don't think it could have been anything else because zoom fx was the only thing I had downloaded when it started to happen. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

03-07-2012 01:11 AM