I like the phone but these two problems have to be fixed. First off I want to say I have the GSM version of the phone on tmobile if that matters.

The GPS simply doesn't work at any location. My location on the map is within like a mile radius so its very hard to get directions. And in navigation it always says Searching for GPS. How do I fix this?

On the sensation there was a feature for wifi calling so that whenever I had a wifi connection, it would automatically turn the wifi calling feature on and there'd be a blue icon on the top of the screen to indicate that. When I had no service in a certain location like a poker room, the wifi calling feature would turn on and I could receive txt msgs and phone calls like no problem. So how do I do that with the galaxy nexus?

And is there going to be a version of ICS that was like the htc version on the sensation?
    02-02-2012 01:15 AM
    wifi calling was a app that tmobile offered in their branded phones. As for GPS mine always says accurate to 10 meters. I always have "google's location service" and "GPS Satellites" enabled.
    02-02-2012 02:49 AM
    Mine works also. You'll only have wifi calling if you purchase through T-mobile. I miss that feature, but I enjoy this phone.
    02-02-2012 09:16 AM
    The GPS simply doesn't work at any location. My location on the map is within like a mile radius so its very hard to get directions. And in navigation it always says Searching for GPS. How do I fix this?
    Try: GPS Status & Toolbox for Android | AppBrain.com
    02-02-2012 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD