Notifications on lock screen like iOS5

productigeeky

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi.

Nicolas from Productigeeky here. We are the creators of iPhone Notifications and NotifierPro (featured on Lifehacker).

If you have an Android 4+ device, you may want to try our last app, LockerPro.

LockerPro is a lockscreen replacement for Android, displaying actionable notifications on your lockscreen.

Here is what it looks like :

55363803.png

We would be happy to answer your questions.

Regards.

Ryan Graves

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Does this work with Microsoft Exchange email? Will the screen light up when locked to show a brief notification of an incoming exchange email, and then go back to sleep after a moment?

moscos

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I just switched over from an iphone to nexus 4, love the phone and android, but I have to agree the lockscreen notification is a huge loss when moving over.

The one on iphone just worked built-in, instantly (gmail notifications came in at the same time on my phone as my gmail account in browser on my dekstop)

Since getting the nexus yesterday I've spent hours trying to figure out how to do the same thing. I've got widgetlocker + executive assistant (but that checks email only on a set schedule, so no immediate notifications), and it's a mess of adding two paid applications.

I'll also take a look at lockerpro mentioned in this discussion.

It doesn't make any sense that Android has the notification bar, but can't offer the same functionality on the lockscreen.

Anybody else has a simple solution to this?

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I just switched over from an iphone to nexus 4, love the phone and android, but I have to agree the lockscreen notification is a huge loss when moving over.

The one on iphone just worked built-in, instantly (gmail notifications came in at the same time on my phone as my gmail account in browser on my dekstop)

Since getting the nexus yesterday I've spent hours trying to figure out how to do the same thing. I've got widgetlocker + executive assistant (but that checks email only on a set schedule, so no immediate notifications), and it's a mess of adding two paid applications.

I'll also take a look at lockerpro mentioned in this discussion.

It doesn't make any sense that Android has the notification bar, but can't offer the same functionality on the lockscreen.

Anybody else has a simple solution to this?

I have recently stumbled upon Notify Me!, this will show a new message notification for email, SMS, etc. then close, you can also set how long you want it visible before the screen turns off.
So far I have had no issues with it on my Gnex. it is a free app BTW.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...9yZy50cG1rcmFuei5ub3RpZnltZSJd&token=Lsdq7775

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair