Market Enabler not working correctly

Miguipigui

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm from Honduras and I own a GNex GSM running stock 4.0.4. I've rooted and installed market enabler and set my phone as a USA phone. Now I can see the apps on the market but once I select download it says "error application not currently available for your country".
Is there any other way to download country specific apps or an alternative to market enabler?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

r800z

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Its tricky I have UK galaxy nexus but when I went to Spain I couldn't download UK content you will have to fiddle with IP so you are seen by server as in different location that you actually are but I'm not sure how to do it....

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Flash a custom rom and i hate to say it but THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN WHEN YOU SIGGNED UP FOR THE GMAIL ACCOUNT GOVERNS IT SO WIPE THE MARKET DATA AND OH IDK ADD A NEW GMAIL WITH THE US AS YOUR COUNTRY AND DUAL SIGN IN WITH THE MARKET JUST SAYIN

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok and also the ip from the country that your in is registured with googles servers as that regional port so unless you hack a us ip adress and bounce it off us proxies it wont let you sorry its a google thing your left wirh ip hacking or hack google and trust me 30 bit inceiption google uses is hard so idk research it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7