tmobile crappy signal?

unknown00

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
i'm stock everything. places i use to get 2/3 bars (so not max but constantly active signal) i get 0 bars now. coming from an iphone. i'm still on 4.0.2

anyone else notice a sucky signal? will a new custom rom help?

Last edited:

rizzman

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I am on the new building and I don't know what but I can't even get H+ signal to show on my signal area so as of right now I can't even get high speed tmobile data access. Had my gnex for about 3 hours now and can't get more than 1.5 down since getting it. Not impressed at all.

Centinel

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm having signal trouble, too. My phone already has the 4.0.4 update.

On my way back from the store, I encountered a HUGE dead zone where I should have coverage according to the T-Mobile coverage map. Inside the house, where I always got at least 2 bars with my LG Optimus V, I sometimes drop down to edge even though this, too, is a supposed coverage area.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
the new 4.0.4 build will probably. help.

The only way 4.0.4 will help is by changing the radio. The radio will only help him by chance, its not a guarantee.

my band is still KK6, if i update to 4.0.4 will my band be automatically updated?

Yes, it'll be updated to XXLA2. See above.

I am on the new building and I don't know what but I can't even get H+ signal to show on my signal area so as of right now I can't even get high speed tmobile data access. Had my gnex for about 3 hours now and can't get more than 1.5 down since getting it. Not impressed at all.

The Galaxy Nexus doesn't have an "H+" icon. It only has x, R, G, E, 3G, H. Look in About phone > status if you want to see precisely the network connection and dBm signal rating.