Hello all, anyone that has a Galaxy Nexus that was purchased from The Google Play Store verify what the model number is? Is It the same as a Nexus GT i9250? I bought an extended battery for when my nexus shows up but realized the play store doesn't mention a model number. Thanks
    05-12-2012 09:51 AM
    I don't have a Gnex sold by Google, however from what I understand, all GSM Galaxy Nexus models are i9250, and the CDMA (Verizon/Sprint) models are i515. All accessories for the GSM models should fit, no matter if its a carrier-sold GSM or sold direct through Google.

I won't say for sure, but some cases for the i515 might fit as well, although the CDMA version is slightly thicker from what I've read. Batteries and battery doors are NOT interchangeable between i515 and i9250 models though.

Again, this is just what I understand from browsing the forums here and other sites as well. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty confident this is how it is. (And if I'm wrong, someone PLEASE correct me!!!)
    05-12-2012 10:17 AM
    It's actually i9250M. Any accessory for GSM Galaxy Nexus will fit your phone. Just stay away from Verizon and Sprint accessories unless it is cleared stated the accessory works for GSM and CDMA.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    05-12-2012 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD