So I had an international galaxy nexus and sold it a while back to try the lumia then one x neither of which I was sold on. So I ordered a galaxy nexus from Google and man was the screen purple. Here is a video. Samsung is replacing it, but I was curious if anyone else had one this bad

[YT]x2A8pF0rz5A[/YT]
    05-21-2012 06:42 PM
    My screen is very purple as well. It appears to be due to the auto brightness setting in low light. Turn up the brightness and no more purple. I just assumed that this was the way all GN where, someone please tell me if this is not the case.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    05-21-2012 10:23 PM
    A friend and I ordered a GN on the same day. I received mine it had the purple tint. My friend's had no purple tint, we compared them side by side. So I called Samsung and they sent me a replacement and it was even worse!! So I called again, asking for a replacement for the replacement. I received that one today and it was really good, hardly if any purple on the lowest brightness setting. Ironically, Samsung sent me another replacement by accident that I received later in the day. For fun, I opened that one and it was even worse then my original!! Glad I finally got a good one, but that was 1 out of 4! Now I am sure my account is all messed up with this additional phone. My purple issue is fixed, hopefully I don't have any issues sending the bad ones back!!
    05-21-2012 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD